|Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose(HPMC)
1. Appearance: white or off-white powder that is odorless and tasteless.
2. .Carbonization-temperature: 225-230℃
3. Apparent density: 0.25-0.70g/ml
4. Color-change temperature: 190-200℃
5. Surface tension: the aqueous solution of 2% is 46-53dyn/cm in 20℃. 6. Solubility property: Soluble in water and polar organic solvent, eg. alcohol/water and propyl alcoho/water . The aqueous solution has the function of surface activity, which is of high transparency and Stable performance. Different products have different gelation temperature. Solubility will change according to the change of viscosity. The lower the viscosity is, the higher the solubility is. There are some differences among different HEMC and the solubility of HEMC will not be influenced by PH.
|Refined cotton is a homogenous and loose white floccule without sawdust, bamboo sawdust, sand, greasy dirt, metal and other impurities, and is non-toxic,
tasteless and easy to absorb water. Its raw material is linters, and main chemical components are cellulose, lignin and hemicellulose. It is composed of
elements of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen by mass ratio of 44.4% of carbon, 6.17% of hydrogen, and 49.39% of oxygen, with density of L50-56g/cm and
specific heat capacity of L30-L40KJ/(kg · DEG C). It is soluble in copper amino acid solution, and is of good hydrophilicity and adsorption. The refined cotton
is a main material for producing cellulose ethers (for example, CMC, HEC, HPMC, MC), nitrated cellulose (nitro-cotton) and cellulose acetate, and is widely
applied in the fields of coating, petroleum exploitation, building materials, textile, food, daily commodities, medicine, papermaking, electronics, aerospace,
plastics, and is known as “special industrial monosodium glutamate”. The raw material of the refined cotton is natural plant cellulose fiber which is a
renewable resource, meeting the consumption conception of green, health and environment protection increasingly advocated by people. Especially the
thickening function of the natural plant cellulose fiber enables the refined product to be widely applied, and become more and more indispensible and